So C.J. new thing now when I take a picture is to give me a big smile and I love it. Here are a couple of them.
Last Saturday morning the house was cold so Cade turned on the fireplace and C.J. went to his chair and got a blanket and his sippy cup and watched his shows so Cade took the cutest picture!!!
13 comments:
Ahhh those are super cute pics Squash!
Oh my gosh, these are the cutest pictures ever!!!!!! What a sweetie. That smile is just precious.
He is so cute Tasha... gotta love the smile! I have been really good! I found you through browsing other blogs, I am happy I did! Its so nice to find old friends, especially finding them with families and incredibly happy. How is your Dad and siblings by the way?
Too cute. He really is a doll.
Hey Tasha! I'm so glad you found me. Your little boy is so cute! It is good to see that you are doing so well. Give yourself a hug for me!
Squash those pictures are too die for!! He is soo stinkin cute!!!
Tasha,
First of all, C.J. is SO adorable!! He has the cutest smile. Secondly, Jamie's reception in Boise is Dec. 1st (she's actually getting married in Provo two weekends before). I am working on convincing Kris that we should go. I really want to see you and Grandma and everybody. We would LOVE to stay with you! I'll let you know as soon as I convince Kris. Thanks for offering to let us stay with you!
Love, Lanie
Hey Tasha, how are u? CJ is so dang cute! That is so cute how he got his chair and blanket and sat by the fire!! I think its about time for another one, dont you??? LOL!
I love your blog. I know i kind of fell off of the "blog planet" but i'm back now so it was fun to catch up on what you guys have been up to. CJ is so cute!
DUDE!!! NEW BLOG!!!!!!
Hey... I'm so excited to see people blogs. I have one now too. It's pretty great. I don't know how to do much but I'm learning. I love all of your photos. SO CUTE.... -Jen Budge
You have been tagged!!!
Jen~~
that is cool you will have to give me your website so i can go and look. I'm sure yours is great!!
Post a Comment