
Here is what the garage looked like!! :)
Here is some of the family rocking out!
Here is Kamila opening the gift that we gave her. We are so glad that she was here this Christmas. She is such a sweet young lady and we love her so much!! We are so glad to have her a part of our family!!
More rocking out!!
This year we had Christmas Eve at our house. It was a lot of fun this year. We all ate out in our garage. We had a heater in there. Then after dinner we played some Rock Band. Robyn and Bruce brought over their Xbox360 and the family rocked out. It was a lot of fun. We had a great time. After the family left Cade and I let C.J. open one gift that he wanted too. He had such a great time. Here are some pictures of Christmas Even night.
4 comments:
It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!
Your house is gorgeous, I will have to see it in person one day soon! :)
That was so fun!
Oh my gosh!!! I am dying over these pictures! I am so happy that you posted these so I could see pics of everybody. Kim's kids are getting so old!!! Cala's little belly is so cute. I haven't seen a picture of your dad in years. I am pretty teary seeing all of you guys. I miss you all so much!
It is funny to see everyone staring at the t.v. Tasha your house is gorgeous. Can we come live with you??? Cool party.
that looks like so much fun... I want Rock band! Cala has on a way cute shirt!!!!
Post a Comment