Here is our house with lights. Cade thinks he needs more lights!! He did a really good job this year. It was hard to fit the whole house in the picture. So here is the best picture I could get.
I love it! So cute! He really did do a good job. I love decorating for christmas!!! Oh, I replied on my blog to your questions about those books! Loves!!!
9 comments:
I saw it last night and it looks awesome! Cade did an excellent job! (as always)
I love it! So cute! He really did do a good job. I love decorating for christmas!!! Oh, I replied on my blog to your questions about those books!
Loves!!!
Your house looks darling! the huge snow globe is Awsome! You are lucky Cade is so handy.
Wow, Cade did a fantastic job! It must have taken a long time. Can't wait to see it on Christmas Eve!!
You guys did GREAT on your house. I keep hinting to Aaron to put some up on our house.... we will see
TAG YOUR IT TASHA... go to my blog to copy and paste it to yours then answer the questions about CADE.
Good work Cade - or should I say Clark W. Griswold! Anymore lights and the neighbors will need sunglasses. :) The house looks AWESOME!
Your house looks great! Does Cade want to come hang ours, Shane is being the Grinch this year!
New update Muffs!!! :)
Post a Comment