Thursday, November 29, 2007

Holidays

Well, Thanksgiving was good this year. We spent the whole day with Cade's family. We went to his dad's house which is in Melba, Idaho it is like 45 minutes away. Not to bad. I decided that this year we would spend the whole day with his family because it just gets all crazy going to one house and have to hurry to get to the other one and since all, but one of my siblings went to their in-laws I thought it was a good year to do that. So we have decided that every other year we will go to the other house. So next year will be with my family. It is just nicer that way. We don't have to worry about that for Christmas because we spend Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas Day with Cade's family. So that is nice. Then my birthday was on Tuesday the 27th and it was a great birthday. C.J. was a very good boy for mommy. So that makes me happy. Cade took me out to dinner and got a babysitter. It was a great day. My husband is such a wonderful man and I'm so blessed to have him as my hubby. It is so crazy to think that the month is almost over. C.J. will be 20 months tomorrow. Time sure does fly by. He is such a silly little boy. He is a great kid and I love him so much!! On to the busy month of all, but it will be great!!! I do love Christmas!! I will have to take a picture of our house tonight, Cade has done a wonderful job doing our lights this year. So stay tune for pictures.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Tash! Glad you had a great birthday. Can't wait to see pics of the house. CJ is so cute - he's growing so fast! And your hair is way cute - you're beautiful as always! :)

Matt and Monae Curtis said...

I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving! The whole two family thing can get a little crazy! Hope all is well. My Mom says hi to you and your sisters!