Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween




So at first C.J. hated his costume, but then he was ok with it. Once we started going he was ok. We went to my dads and took some pictures there and to see grandma and grandpa. Then we also visited some other family and friends. Then we came home and C.J. did some homes in the neighborhood and he loved it so much. Cade brought him home and C.J. got so mad that Cade had to take him out and do some more. He was having a ball. He did so good. Here are some cute pictures of are little Scarecrow.

12 comments:

Cala said...

Oh, he was so cute!!!! Those pictures are really cute!!!

Robyn Baird said...

Very cute muffs! Wish we could have seen him.

Melissa said...

He's adoreable! I can see both you and Cade in him. I bet he's a lot of fun!

Kris and MaLanie said...

C.J. is so precious! I love his costume! That's so cute that he loved going trick-or-treating. I hope we can come see you guys soon. We still haven't made a decision about the first weekend in December. If I get my way, we will come. Are you guys still ok with us coming?

Ryan, Eileen, Ryker, and Heath said...

Your son's halloween costume is adoreable. Where did you find the cute little costume?

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

That is the cutest scarecrow I have EVER seen! I really like your new family picture, as you can tell by my blog, we need to update ours!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

Well...we aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Because the market is so slow we are just putting it up and then we will get more serious about looking after the holidays. Shane wants more land.

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron and Jen Budge said...

So super Cute... Got to love the little ones all dressed up. They really have no say in what they go as so it's funny to see their faces sometimes like, "What did you do to me?" I love it.... I guess it's the same look I get from my dogs when we dress them up. J/K they love it.... hahaha... yeah right.

Masons said...

Your new family pic turned out great and CJ is the cutest little scarecrow ever!

jenny said...

How stinkin cute is he!! I love that picture in the tall grass! He is getting soo big!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

Thanks so much for remembering my B-Day! You are so sweet:-)