Well, first off I cut my hair short. Sorry this isn't the greatest picture, but it will work. I did it because I was sick of my hair and I wanted something new. The nice thing is that it doesn't take me very long to do my hair so I love that. I'm still getting use to short hair. It was something fun and new. I also have a cute picture of Daigen and C.J. they are playing so well together these days and it is so nice. C.J. really doesn't like Daigen touching him, but the other night Daigen got on with C.J. and C.J. thought it was pretty cool and I though this was a cute picture to share.
9 comments:
Love love love your hair. You look gorgeous with dark hair! So striking. It must be so fun having your boys play together. Wait until they get older and they are little buddies.
You hair is way cute, I love it! CJ & Daigen are so cute, that is fun to have cousins so close:-)
I just giggle looking at the two boys. They have come a LONG way. ;)
Tash, your hair looks amazing! I absolutely love it! I sent you an email this weekend but I don't know if I had the right email address. Anyway, Kris and I decided we are coming to Boise for Jamie's reception. If the offer still stands we would love to stay with you. We are planning on driving up November 30th. I am hoping to leave work early that day so we don't get in late. Let me know if this still works for you. We can't wait to see you guys!
That picture turned out really cute!!!
I love your haircut Tasha!! Aubrey Peck (aubrey cork now) told me you were pregnant. Is that true?? CUTE picture of the boys! I wouldn't have any idea what to do with boys coming from a family of all girls :) Have a Happy Thanksgiving and tell your dad hi for me :)
Your hair looks so good, Tash. I love it! It is always fun to try a new do!
Tasha, your hair looks so good! I absolutely love it!!
CJ looks so stinkin' cute in that first picture, I can just hear him laughing.
I L.O.V.E. your hair. Lunch was fun today, it was good to see you and catch up. Cute picture of the little cousins, they are going to be the best of friends!
Post a Comment