Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My one and only


What is his name? Cade James Coltrin


How long have you been married? almost 4 years

Who eats more? cade

How long did you date? 4 months


How old is he? 26

Who said I love you first? Cade

Who is taller? Me


Who sings better? Me for sure, but at least he tries

Who is smarter? Cade by far

Whose temper is worse? Me

Who does the laundry? Me

Who does the dishes? I do more, but cade is good at helping

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me


Who mows the lawn? Cade


Who cooks dinner? Me & my sisters

Who kissed who first? I kissed Cade

Who asked who out? Cade asked me


Who proposed? Cade


Who has more friends? We both have about the same


Who is more sensitive? Me

Who has more siblings? Cade has 6 siblings.

Who wears the pants? I do, but cade is right there behind me

I got this tag and pass it along to anyone else who wants to join in the fun

2 comments:

Julia said...

He seems like a keeper squashy. Where did you guys meet?

Kris and MaLanie said...

Hey Tash! I actually mapquested directions to your house so we should be good. I am so excited to see you this week! I will call you later this week and let you know when we will be there. Happy (early) birthday!! Love you!!