Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby!!!

Today is Cade birthday and I hope he has a wonderful day. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who is the greatest dad ever. He is such a handyman and so good with C.J. I sure do love him so much and am so glad that he is my eternal companion. Happy birthday!! Love ya :)

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Happy Belated Birthday Cade! In the short time you guys stayed with us it was very apparent what a wonderful Dad Cade was. CJ is so lucky to have such wonderful parents :)

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CADE! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. CJ is as cute as ever, we need to get together and go out sometime:-)

{ a m b e r } said...

Hey!!! It's so good to hear from you. I should have kept looking at Tara's trying to find more people last night but, I was really tired! I'm glad you found me. Your little boy is so cute! What does C.J. stand for? It looks like you are doing wonderful!