Silly Boy!!!
So the other night C.J. was being silly with his dad. He wanted his shirt to be his pants and thought it was the coolest thing ever. So here is a picture of that. It was pretty funny watching the two of them be silly.
Turning off and on the lights. He loves to do this. It drives me crazy at night when we want the light on and he thinks it needs to be off so he turns it off. But he is just so cute so it doesn't really bother me that much!!!
6 comments:
I like the new layout muffs! The pics of CJ are sweet! :)
He looks like he is saying the pledge of allegiance!!! he is so stinkin funny!!! :)
the website is www.statcounter.com. CJ is so cute! Isn't this the funnest age?
I LOVE CJ!! hehe.
HOW CUTE!!!
Hey you guys...your little boy is so adorable...I'm glad I saw your blog on Mary's...
Post a Comment