Well, I haven't updated in a while, but I have a very good reason. I have been so
nauseated and vomiting and very tired due to the fact that I'm 8 1/2 weeks
pregnant. :) Lets just say that I was not sick at all with C.J. so this is all new to me and I can't wait for this to past. We are very excited. I go to the doctor next week so I will know for sure when my due date is. I thinking I'm due around November 22. Well, that is my update for now hopefully I will feel better to post more later.
14 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! YEA!!! I am so excited for you! Congratulations! I hope you get feeling better. Love you!!
Oh my gosh!!!! I am SO excited for you guys, that is awesome! Although, I haven't been sick with this one, and I was hoping that meant I wouldn't be with my next either . . . you are not helping to keep my hope alive! I really hope this passes quickly for you and that you feel better.
I had heard you might be pregnant but didn't want to say anything in case I was wrong. That would be awful! Anyway CONGRATULATIONS... I hope you feel better, I don't know what you're going thru but I'm sure it's NOT FUN ONE BIT. Throwing up is gross. Anyway congrats again.
OH MY GOSH!!! I can't believe you didn't call me and I had to find out on your blog! But who cares, you're pregnant!! I am just so thrilled for you guys, that is so exciting. Sounds like you'll be getting a pretty good birthday present this year ;)
You have to keep your blog updated on the pregnancy and I need to see lots of belly pictures this time! So excited!
OH MY GOSH!!! I can't believe you didn't call and I had to find out on your blog, but who cares, you're pregnant!! I'm so incredibly excited for you guys, congratulations!! You have to keep your blog updated on the pregnancy and make sure to post lots of belly pictures this time ;)
Congrats again!
P.S. I posted this a second ago but it didn't seem to show up, so if this is a duplicate, sorry and could you delete it? He he.Thanks!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so happy for your new addition! I'm sorry that you are sick, that is no fun! I would love to have CJ come play with Bently so you can rest anytime, let me know, we're just around the corner:-)
That is soo cool tasha!!!! Make sure they do the early ultrasound, you don't want to be surprised and find out that there is more than one. That happened to me, I wasn't going to do an ultrasound at 10/11 weeks. But I thought maybe I better do it just encase, and yep there were two. Good luck and i hope you feel better.
Jill
YAY!!! congrats!! that's so exciting! i can't wait to see the belly pics ( i know i'll have to wait lots of month but still!) take care of yourself!
Exciting news for you and your sweet little family. May the vomit curse be over sooner rather than later. No fun, but always worth it! Congratulations!
CONGRATS! I hope you start feeling better soon. Maybe try to keep some snacks or gingerbread cookies next to your bed so you can eat first thing in the morning? I've heard that can help. For me, it was brushing my teeth each morning. Gag reflex! Ugh. Well, this is great news. Love ya!
Congratulations, hang in there!
Congratulations you two!
Tasha Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! I hope you start to feel better let me know if I can help you out in any way?
Congrats! That is so awesome!
Post a Comment