Monday, March 31, 2008

BIG 2



March 30, 2006 7 pounds 13 ounces . The picture next to it is the summer of 2006

McCall summer of 2007. The picture next to it is fall of 2006

Some outside toys he got! Picture next to it is most all of his cars.

So my little boy is not my baby anymore. It is so crazy to think that he turned 2 yesterday. I can't believe how time just flies by. He is such a good little helper. This age is so much fun. He learning new thing everyday. Yesterday we had family come over and had some cake and ice cream and opened present. Thank you all for coming and celebrating his special day. He are some pictures of yesterday and some of the past 2 years. Happy birthday bubba. Mommy and Dada love you so much!! He is our life and brings so much joy to our little family. So the one of him on his bike was on Wednesday. Cade couldn't wait to give him his bike on his birthday. I'm so lucky to have two wonderful boys that I love so much!!

10 comments:

Cala said...

Oh my Gosh!!!! I forgot that he actually use to have fat on him!!! He is so scrumptious!!!!

Melissa said...

Happy b-day little CJ! He's really just the cutest little guy with the best mom! :-)

{ a m b e r } said...

He's SOO cute. THe top pic is my favorite. Welcome to the twos!

Robyn Baird said...

That first picture he is so fat! Soooo cute! I can't believe he is 2 either. Time is flying by! Happy B-day Bubba!

Lulu said...

Happy Birthday CJ!
He is just so adorable, I wanna give him kisses and hugs :)
So, when is baby number 2 coming ;)

jenny said...

He is sooo YUMMY!! Oh my word, I could eat him up! I can't believe he is 2! Crazy how fast time goes. I love how he had to line all his toys in a row, does he still do that??

JoJo said...

CJ and Eli have the same birthday. He's a cute kiddo!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

I can't believe the boys are 2 already! He is so cute! A "little birdy" told me that #2 might be on the way...is it true???

Cala said...

Muffins time to update!!!!!

ALC Wedding Photography said...

i love love love love love the picture of him with his cars all lined up that's just the cutest thing ever!