Thursday, March 6, 2008

The BEST Mom Ever!!

Well, today is my moms b-day. She was such a great lady. I'm so lucky to have her as my mom. She was fun to be around. She was loving, kinda, thoughtful, sweet, funny, beautiful, great grandma & mom, spiritual, and just a great person. Her family was everything to her. We sure do miss her a ton, but know that she is in a better place. We lost her on June 29, 2003 to A.L.S. I never once her heard complain. She was a great example. I could go on, but I just wanted everyone to know how much I love her and what a great example she was to me and I hope I can be a good mother like her and am proud to be her daughter. I sure hope I have made her proud. God be with us til we meet again. I Love You MOM!!!




This song is a special song to all of us girls.
MammaYou gave life to meTurned a baby into a ladyAnd mammaAll you had to offerWas the promise of a lifetime of loveNow I knowThere is no otherLove like a mother's love for her childAnd I knowA love so completeSomeday must leaveMust say goodbyeGoodbye's the saddest word I'll ever hearGoodbye's the last time I will hold you nearSomeday you'll say that word and I will cryIt'll break my heart to hear you say goodbyeMammaYou gave love to meTurned a young one into a womanAnd mammaAll I ever neededWas a guarantee of you loving me'Cause I knowThere is no otherLove like a mother's love for her childAnd it hurts soThat something so strongSomeday will be gone, must say goodbyeGoodbye's the saddest word I'll ever hearGoodbye's the last time I will hold you nearSomeday you'll say that word and I will cryIt'll break my heart to hear you say goodbyeBut the love you give will always liveYou'll always be there every time I fallYou offered me the greatest love of allYou take my weakness and you make me strongAnd I will always love you 'till forever comesAnd when you need meI'll be there for you alwaysI'll be there your whole life throughI'll be there this I promise you, mammaI'll be your beacon through the darkest nightsI'll be the wings that guide your broken flightI'll be your shelter through the raging stormAnd I will love you 'till forever comesGoodbye's the saddest word I'll ever hearGoodbye's the last time I will hold you nearSomeday you'll say that word and I will cryIt'll break my heart to hear you say goodbye'Till we meet again...Until then...Goodbye

8 comments:

Robyn Baird said...

Good job muffs! :)

JoJo said...

I loved your mom too Tasha!

Matt and Monae Curtis said...

Your mom was an amazing woman... and she is missed!!! We loved her!

jenny said...

Tasha, I am sure your mom is VERY proud of you! You are a wonderful mom!

Melissa said...

She is definitely all those things and more. That was so nice. Love you Tash!

Cala said...

Muffs you made me cry!!! Great dedication to the BESTEST Mom in the whole wide world!!!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

I wish I could have met your mother. I know that she would be so proud of you and what a good mom you are!

Julia said...

You girls are the sweetest! I loved reading all of your posts about your mom. Tasha your mom was an amazing woman! Her sense of humor and laughter is something I totally admire and think about often. I feel blessed to have been let into your home with open arms and then to be made a part of your family. Your mom made me feel as if I was one of her own and I will always love her for that! She was incredible, and one of the neatest people I have ever met! All of you girls have pieces of her in you! love you tash.