So C.J. is really silly. He has to have things lined up. So today I came out into the living room from my room and he had some of his cars all lined up and watching his show. It was so cute. So I got the camera and took a picture. He is so funny he is so into cars right now. He is such a boy and a good little helper. I just love him so much!!
8 comments:
That is so cute!! He cracks me up!!!
very cute but if he keeps it up i might have to diagnose him with OCD and then i'm going to wonder where he got it from.... :-)
Hmmmmm...I wonder where he gets that from?! :)
He is such a cutie! He certainly looks like a little boy with all those cars in front of him!
Little boys are just too much fun. Amazing how he knows cars are for boys. It looks like he's pretty clean Tash, I'm impressed!
Hey Tasha- Jo (Hall) here! I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog. Cute little guy!
He is so dang cute! You are going to have a fun weekend! I bet you will be buisy!! :) call me if you need anything!
That is so cute! He is such a little stud! Can you believe they are almost 2? AHHHH!
Post a Comment