Saturday, February 9, 2008

Playhouse Disney Live

Choo Choo Soul on the screen

Cheesy smile so excited!!


Getting ready to start


The awesome wands uncle Bruce got. The both loved sitting on the stairs.

So last night the Baird family and C.J. and I went to Playhouse Disney Live. They had Little Einstein, Handy Manny, Tigger and Pooh, and Mickey Mouse Club House. He had so much fun!! Him and Jordon were so funny to watch they had a ball. I'm so glad my sister told me about this and got us tickets. If they come agian I will for sure get tickets again. Uncle Bruce was so awesome and bought C.J. and Jordon these wands that they loved so much. Thanks again Bruce that is all C.J. is playing with today! Your awesome! It was a great night. Sadly Cade had to do the Homeshow and had to miss out, but maybe next time. Thanks Bairds for letting us bum with you guys. We had a great time!! Here are some pictures of the night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ryan, Eileen, Ryker, and Heath said...

Where were you able to see Playhouse Disney Live? That would be an awesome experience. I'm sure your son loved it.