Happy Anniversary hubby!! Cade and I have been married 4 awesome years. When you are married to your best friend time sure does fly by. We are going to go out on Saturday and we are so lucky that Grandpa and Grandma Kynaston are going to watch C.J. for us. I'm so glad that he gets to spend time with them. I just hope he is good. :) I just thought I would put a picture of our wedding day. I'm so thankful for a wonderful husband and the best father. He is so good with C.J. I sure did luck out what can I say. I'm so lucky he loves me. I love you babe!!
12 comments:
Congratulations!! Wow, four years, time flies by! In some ways it's hard to believe your wedding was that long ago. You guys make such a cute couple!
Happy anniversary to the two of you! It was funny...I just got done posting pictures of our engagement and wedding on our blog when I clicked on yours...deji'vu. You look so pretty! I agree time flies, just wait, it goes quicker the older you get and the more kids you add to the pack! Enjoy your Saturday out with hubby.
LOL ... nice songs muffs. You thinkin bout Mom ... ;)
I love your pictures, such a beautiful couple!!!
I remember your wedding day, you were simply stunning!
That second picture of you guys is so cute, I love your hair in it!
Congrats on 4 wonderful years, time sure does fly!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Four years already! I know just how it feels, ha ha! Doesn't time just fly? CONGRATULATIONS!
Ok, so i tried to comment and it didn't show up so if they both show up sorry. Congratulations! Doesn't time fly?
You don't know me, but I am an old friend of Cade's. I was at your wedding... now do you remember me? Just kidding. Your family is so cute and congratulations on 4 years! Time goes by quickly. Tell Cade "hi" for me (my maiden name is Ashlee Cox)! And don't be creeped out by the fact that I'm totally going to put you on my blog under my links. I'm a total blog nerd.
You guys are such a cute couple!! you look so beautiful! Time does fly!
Post a Comment