Monday, April 2, 2012

Aspen Kyndel Coltrin






We are happy to have our little bundle of joy here with us. Aspen was born March 13, 2012 at 11:12 am weighing in at 9 pounds and 20 3/4 inches long. The deliver was probably my easiest one which is crazy since she is my biggest baby, but after I saw her and saw that she had a little head compared to her siblings that would be why. The doctor came in at 11 and I pushed maybe 3 or 4 time and then she came out. It was just Cade and I in the room this time and it was really nice just the 2 of us. I was induced due to the fact that my blood pressure was high and was not going down after being on bedrest for 2 weeks. So I was induced at 38 weeks. So she came 2 week early and weighting 9 pounds. Can you image if I went any longer. HOLY COW!!
Her brother and her sister love her so much and always want to be in her face or hold her. I love it. She is a pretty calm baby for the most part. We do have a fussy time and that would be from about 8:30pm-1:30 am which daddy takes over which is really nice and helps me out. Then from 1:30 on it is me. Hopefully this will pass sooner than later. She does not like her diaper being changed. She always cries. I'm just trying to adjust of being a mommy of 3. It is crazy to think that we have 3 kids now. I love it though. I just love watching Cade with his kids and how he is so good with them. What really melts my heart is when he holds our newborns and you can just see the love he has for them.
We feel very blessed to have 3 health kids.

2 comments:

Kris and MaLanie said...

Aspen is so cute!! I'm glad the delivery went well. I can't believe you have 3 kids. Time flies by! Miss you tons and love you cousin!

The Manwarings said...

I can't get over the fact that she was 2 weeks early AND 9 lbs. She is so cute! I'm glad that everyone is doing well. (Isn't it nice not to be pregnant?) Can't wait to meet Aspen! We miss you guys...