So I'm a little slow at posting, but I'm trying to keep up. On March 30th my handsome boy turned 6 and I cant even believe it. Where did the last 6 years go. He wanted a birthday party really bad and with me just having a baby I knew it would be a little crazy, but we had a birthday party at the house and we rented a bounce house. I was really hoping the weather would be nice, but with our luck it wasn't. It rained that day, but the kids still had fun in the bounce house and we play some games in the garage. CJ had a ball and that is all the mattered. He is my bigger helper and he loves his sisters so much. We love having him in our family he cracks us up and can make us very angry at time too. :) He is so stubborn! He must get that from his dad. :) We feel so blessed to have 3 healthy cute kids.
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Somebody turned 6
So I'm a little slow at posting, but I'm trying to keep up. On March 30th my handsome boy turned 6 and I cant even believe it. Where did the last 6 years go. He wanted a birthday party really bad and with me just having a baby I knew it would be a little crazy, but we had a birthday party at the house and we rented a bounce house. I was really hoping the weather would be nice, but with our luck it wasn't. It rained that day, but the kids still had fun in the bounce house and we play some games in the garage. CJ had a ball and that is all the mattered. He is my bigger helper and he loves his sisters so much. We love having him in our family he cracks us up and can make us very angry at time too. :) He is so stubborn! He must get that from his dad. :) We feel so blessed to have 3 healthy cute kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment