Today is Jordon's birthday so Robyn and Bruce through her a birthday party at Chucky Cheese and C.J. had so much fun there. He loved the pizza and birthday cake and all fun things to do there. Not much has been going on the last couple of days. Tomorrow we are going to Roar Springs for a little bit then Robyn is going to have a family BBQ at her house because my cousin and her family are in town so we are going to get together and spend some good old family time. So that should be fun. The last 2 weeks C.J. has decided that he doesn't really want to eat anything and it is really starting to get me really frustrated. I took him to the doctor for his 15 month check up on the 11th of July and the doctor said that some kids just become pick and don't want to eat at this age, but he looked at C.J. mouth and saw all the teeth that are trying to come in which include 4 molers 2 that have cut though and 2 that are trying and said well that is probably his problem. I really like his doctor he is a really good guy. All he will really eat is yogart in the morning and one before bed and sometimes some pudding and honeycombs through out the day. I have to force him to eat some kind of lunch and dinner and that is hard because he has learn to spit it out now so we just get a couple of bits in him. So I bought some pediasure to make sure he is getting all of his nutrition. So that has been really frustrating for me. He is just getting smaller and smaller to me. ( Help me!!!!) So hopefully he will start eating soon, but tonight he did really good and almost ate a whole piece of pizza and a little bit of cake!! Yippy!! Well, I have attached some pictures of tonight!!!
7 comments:
Those pictures turned out so cute! I'm glad you guys had fun. This week has been so crazy busy ... I need some rest. LOL
Cute picture of your family! You look great, Tash! I understand your concerns about CJ not eating. I have had a couple of picky eaters. Porter was not even on the charts for his weight when he was one and the Dr thought I was starving him! When I took him to his 2 year appt he was finally in the 5th% for weight and the Dr was a lot happier. All you can do is offer them food and when they're hungry enough they'll eat it! it just leaves momma worrying...
Jaime~~
I'm so glad someone know what I'm talking about. Thanks for the little boost. Hope all is well with your family can't wait to see you guys.
Tasha those pictures are so cute of CJ, he looks like he had the time of his life!!!
I hope you don't mind that i found your blog! It is so fun to see your pictures and stay up to date on everyone's busy lives:-)
Natalie~~
Not at all. Do you have a blog?? If so I would love to look at yours.
it sounds and looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!
Post a Comment