Sunday, July 15, 2007

Over the weekend

Yes, Robyn we all know you are cool with your music!!! :) Well, Friday night was date night for Cade and I. We try to go out one night of the weekend. My sister in law makes sure we do. So we try to. It is fun to spend one on one time with eachother. So we had Karlene come and babysit and we went out with Cade's brother and his wife. We went to dinner at Dickey's BBQ. It was a pretty good place. Then we went to Harry Potter. It was pretty good. So that was fun night. It was nice to get a break from little guy. He can just wear me down so a little break is always nice.
Saturday Robyn and I went to the gym and worked out. We worked pretty hard. I ran 5 miles and I was so proud of myself. We ran for 45 mins. So that is nine minutes a mile. Then I came home and got ready for the day. Then Cade and I and C.J. went on a little bike ride before Cade had to go and work for a little bit. Well, not really work, but work. You see Extreme Make Over is here in Middleton and doing a house for a couple there and Cade and his brother and a bunch of other guys went and installed the central vacuum and then they went to a Fight. So it was just little guy and me yesterday afternoon and night. So we went to Cala's for a while and C.J. and Daigen played for a while. Until it was C.J. bedtime then I went home and I put little guy to bed then it was my time. Oh I love my time. :) So not a bad weekend.

6 comments:

Julia said...

9 minute miles--you rock. I am working up to that one. I am at 11 minutes--isn't that sad?? I can do about 9 my 1st mile and then after that it's not so good. That is really good Tasha. Did you like the new Harry Potter? Glad you had a nice weekend.
q

Tasha Coltrin said...

Thanks and no that is not sad at all. That is good. I just pushed myself very hard that day. Yes I did like the movie and Cade even did and he hates to go to any of the Harry Potter movies.

kim said...

Hey you. I saw your blog on Cala's and I had to sneak a peek. I love it! I'm so excited you guys are bloggers now. My blog is jaromandkim.com. It's intense. I use it as a journal and so I write a lot and post a lot of pictures. We need to have "my time" together some time. I can't wait to see you in McCall!

lOveS

Lulu said...

That is crazy that Extreme Makeover is there, they just did a house in Corvallis last week!!!!! Small world :)
Way to go on running, you rock girl!

jenny said...

Excuse me missy, why aren't you out running with Amy and I??? I am dang proud of you, five miles is far! You look WAY HOT I hope you know!! Cj is so dang cute. Have a great weekend!!

Tasha Coltrin said...

Jenny~~

Because I could never run 6-12 miles a day. That is a little to much!! :) Thanks!! You have a great weekend too.