Thursday, July 12, 2007

Robyn Talked me into it!!!

Well, finally I have a blog thanks to Robyn!! Well, today Robyn and Cala and I and all of our kids went to Grandma Robison house. It was good to see her. We really need to be better at going and seeing her, but life is so crazy once you have kids.
It has been so hot here the last couple of days. Yesterday we went to the water park. Cala and Robyn and I try to go once a week since we all have passes.
Things have been going really well here. Cade is staying busy with work and I'm staying busy with C.J. all day. The kid has so much energy, but I love it. :) Robyn and I have been doing really good with working out. We are trying to lose are "baby fat" You think that I would have lost mine by now, but no suck luck. We are now getting up at 5:30 am Mon, Wed, Fri and going at night on Tue, and Thurs. and sometimes we workout on Saturday. Robyn has installed this cool program that tells you how many calories you eat and burn. So lets hope this works!!! :)

4 comments:

Robyn Baird said...

That is a sweet picture of CJ!

Jensen Five said...

I am so glad Robyn talked you into starting a blog! It is gonna be fun to keep up with your lives and catch glimpses that I don't get to since you live 8 hours away! I am also excited for you about all the working out! I am still trying to lose the "baby fat" and it's been two years. I am starting to come to terms with the fact that my body will never be the same, but I'm going to do everything I can to stay fit and trim!!!

Julia said...

Yippy!!! I love it that you have started a blog. I have wanted to stay in contact with all of you and have wondered what has been going on with all of you for a while. I miss you girls so much. This will be such a great way to keep in touch. You look beautiful as ever and your little guy is a doll. Can't wait to see more pictures. Tasha I can't believe you have been married for almost as long as me. Crazy. You are still so little in my mind... love ya-Jules

Lulu said...

Yesss! You are going to love blogging, and I am going to love reading your blog, yay!
That picture of you is so cute, and so is CJ's. Nice work :)